Galapagos Safari Camp
- Infinity pool
- Luxurious African-style safari tents
- An amazing abundance of birdlife
- Local and international cuisine featuring fresh local produce
- Balconies in every tent with panoramic views
Galapagos Safari Camp is a new style of accommodation in the Galapagos. The camp is situated on a 55 hectare farm which is abundant with a plethora of bird and tree species and offers a luxurious stay in a natural setting. The Safari Camp is located in the highlands of Santa Cruz in the Santa Rosa area on the edge of the National Park. The camp’s position on a ridge provides a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean as well as the other islands.
The Galapagos Safari Camp pays careful attention to detail. The Safari Camp has a central lodge as well as eight African-style tents. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room or outside on the veranda. The chef includes both local and international cuisine in his repertoire. Plenty of fresh local produce is incorporated into all of the meals.
Between activities, there are two sitting areas to rest in, a fireplace for cold nights and a well-stocked bar that works on an honesty system from which guests may help themselves. The Galapagos Safari Camp also has an infinity pool where guests can relax and unwind while enjoying their natural surroundings.
- Twin beds (which can become a queen sized bed)
- Writing desk
- En-suite bathroom with hot water
- 10 sq.m. balcony fitted with a hammock and table with safari chairs
GALAPAGOS SAFARI SERVICES
- Infinity pool
- Assistance in organizing tours
- Well-provisioned bar
- Two common areas with a fireplace
GALAPAGOS SAFARI CAMP – PRICES
|Description||Price per person|
- Rates are per person per night
- Rates include breakfast and dinner
- Rates do not include gratuities