Angermeyer Waterfront Inn
- Lavish buffet breakfast
- Waterfront location with views of Academy Bay
- Wooden deck built over the water
- Free WiFi
Angermeyer Waterfront Inn is located on a peninsula in Academy Bay with a spectacular view of the bay and the interior of Santa Cruz Island. The Inn completed construction in 2007, and has since been a natural choice for visitors searching for quality and preferring to stay in a smaller, friendlier hotel with a distinct Galápagos-feel.
In the mornings, a lavish buffet breakfast is served on the patio. A beautiful wooden deck has been built out over the water where lunches are served, as well as dinner by candlelight. From the deck it is possible to see sea turtles, sea lions and iguanas swimming past. Pelicans, frigate birds and blue-footed boobies are also frequent visitors. There is also a guest lounge that offers a full bar service. This is an ideal location to relax and a stay here can be combined with a cruise of the islands.
- Private bathroom with hot water
- Cable TV
ANGERMEYER WATERFRONT INN SERVICES
- Seafront terrace
- Laundry service
- Internet facilities
- Travel information desk
- Airport pickup
ANGERMEYER WATERFRONT INN – PRICES
|Description||Double (pp)||Triple (pp)|
- Rates are based in double ocupancy per person per night
- Rates include full brakfast
- Extra person charge is $43 plus taxes per person.
- Rates do not include gratuities
- There is a seasonal surcharge of $50 plus taxes per room per person from Dec. 15th to Jan 2nd.