Hotel Casa Opuntia
- Located directly in front of San Cristóbal Bay
- Private outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Beautiful waterfront property
- Gourmet restaurant service
Casa Opuntia is a recently refurbished first-class hotel on the water front on San Cristóbal Island. Opuntia is located directly across from some of the best sea kayaking routes in the archipelago as well as two world-class surfing breaks.
Opuntia features spacious air-conditioned rooms, exclusive social areas, a private swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and a gourmet waterfront restaurant and bar.
Casa Opuntia is named after the most common cactus in the Galapagos Islands, the prickly pear cactus. The flat pads of the Opuntia cacti are covered with clusters of spines but are still the major source of food and water for the giant tortoises and land iguanas. These striking cacti with yellow flowers and orange-red fruit are featured in the gardens of the Mediterranean-style property.
CASA OPUNTIA HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- Private bathrooms
- Hot water
- Biodegradable amenities
CASA OPUNTIA HOTEL SERVICES
- Free WiFi
- Complementary tea and coffee station
- Experienced tour and transfer operators
- Laundry service
- Pool bar
CASA OPUNTIA HOTEL – PRICES
|Description||Single||Double (pp)||Triple (pp)|
|Pool Front / Extension Room||$117||$76||$61|
- Rates are per person per night
- Rates include breakfast
- Rates do not include gratuities