Eclipse Cruise Ship48 passengers
From: $2,495 (4d/3n)
From: $3,315 (5d/4n)
From: $5,145 (8d/7n)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Spacious and well equipped cabins
- Nightly lectures or entertainment
- Top naturalist guides
- “Smart Voyager” member practicing sustainable tourism
The Eclipse offers all the amenities and services of other luxury cruise ships in the Galapagos with only a fraction of the number of passengers. She is extremely spacious for 48 passengers and boasts an English-speaking naturalist for every 12 passengers.
On-board amenities include a Jacuzzi, an observation deck, al fresco dining area, entertainment center and a gift shop. Her spacious cabins and staterooms are well equipped with lovely hardwood furnishings, ocean views and private bathrooms. Guests will enjoy many amenities such as safety deposit boxes in each room, internal communication between rooms and laundry service.
|6 DAY CRUISE|
|Sat.||AM||Arrival in Baltra and transfer to boat|
|PM||North Seymour Island|
|Sun.||AM||South Plaza Island|
|PM||Santa Fe Island|
|Mon.||AM||San Cristobal: Pitt Point|
|PM||San Cristobal: Witch Hill|
|Tue.||AM||Floreana: Baroness Viewing Point/Post Office Bay|
|PM||Floreana: Cormorant Point / Champion|
|Wed.||AM||Isabela: Elizabeth Bay Mangroves|
|PM||Isabela: Moreno Point|
|Thu.||AM||Santa Cruz: Chares Darwin Station
Please note: Itineraries are unlikely to change significantly but are subject to change. Weather, wildlife breeding, instructions from the Galapagos National Park, specific abilities and interests of passengers as well as operational matters may cause your guide or captain to change the time or nature of visits. Your guide will always endeavor to select the best itinerary within these limits.
|Year of construction:||1982|
|Type:||Luxury Cruise Ship (High-End Cruise)|
|Length:||210 feet (64m)|
|Beam:||41 feet (13m)|
|Draft:||11 feet (3m)|
|Accommodation:||4 Suites (207 sq. ft) – 8 Staterooms (176 sq. ft.) – 13 Doubles (165 sq. ft.) – 2 Singles (120 sq. ft.); all with private bath & hot shower – fully air-conditioned|
|On Board:||Entertainment center with stereo, TV, VCR, pool, al fresco dining area, observation deck, library, video room, shop|
|Main engines:||2 Deutz 1175 BHP Engines|
|Max speed:||14.5 knots|
|Crew:||23 – Captain, first mate, chefs, sailors and 4 naturalist guides|
|Safety & Navigation:||SOLAS certified (Safety of Life at Sea) and ISM (International Safety Management)|
* For the latest promotions on this boat and others, please click here.
* All prices are per person in US dollars.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Single supplement are assessed as follow: 1.5 x the twin rate for staterooms; 2 x the twin rate for superior and Deluxe staterooms.
- 3rd. person in Deluxe stateroom (adult) is assessed at the current twin stateroom cabin rate less child discount.
- During peak season Easter (March 23-30), Christmas (Dec 28-04 Jan) short sailings are permitted, however 7 nights prices REGULAR season plus a surcharge of $400 NET per person.
- On family departures children are accepted from the age of 4-5 years old onwards – please ask for our Family Friendly cruise dates
- On non-family departures children are accepted from the age of 7-10 years old onwards
- Children under 12 years sharing the cabin with an adult will benefit from 25% discount over the gross rates on all departures except Easter, Christmas and New Year cruises
- Only one discount applies in Deluxe triple cabins.