- Yasuni National Park
- Canopy 37mt tower: Birds and Wildlife watching
- North and South Napo river activities
Sani Lodge is truly a one of a kind Ecuadorian ecolodge dedicated to ecotourism, environmental conservation, and community projects in the Amazon rainforest of Ecuador. Sani Lodge is owned and operated by members of the Sani community meaning that with their extensive knowledge of the Amazon wildlife and biodiversity, they can give Sani Lodge guests the true experience of the Ecuadorian Amazon jungle. In addition to providing excellent service to its guests, Sani Lodge participates in community ecotourism – profits from the jungle lodge are reinvested into the community improving the lifes of all who live there.
- 14 private thatch-roofed cabanas, each with a modern bathroom, single, double or triple occupancy, screened in windows(against insects), solar panels and electric lights.
- Rubber boots and rain ponchos
- Games at the bar
- Library of wild life in the Amazon and others
- Wi-Fi internet connection in cabins and bar area.
- Flashlights for sale
- T-shirts, art crafts, bags and hats for sale
- First aid