Misahualli Jungle Lodge
- Access to 300 hectares of primary jungle
- Variety of adventure tours
- Private pool
- Different length programs
- Tennis and volleyball courts, indoor football, game room and other entertainment
The Hosteria Misahualli Jungle Lodge is located among 300 hectares of primary jungle and the area boasts numerous natural attractions. Being an island, it is surrounded by the Misahualli and Napo Rivers that further downstream become the start of the Amazonas River which in turn flows into the Atlantic Ocean at Braz.
Led by a bilingual naturalist guide, you can embark on a number of adventures such as a jungle walk, water rafting, a full day biking etc., and enjoy the incomparable nature.
- 24 comfortable double, triple and quadruple huts and suites
- Satellite TV
- Drinking water
- Game room
- Private beach
- Swimming pool